PURSUANT TO THE GENERAL REGULATION FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA GDPR 2016/679
1. Data Controller
Esta Italia - we guarantee compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data. We therefore provide the following information about the processing of data that you may communicate to us or that we may collect when you browse our website or when you use our platform.
In this statement, these terms have the following meaning:
Personal Data: the information that identifies or allows to identify a Customer or a Visitor (e.g. name and surname, date of birth, e-mail address).
User (s): anyone who visits our website.
Internet site: https://estaitalia.it
3. Privacy for Users
This section applies to all Personal Data collected and processed by us as the data controller while browsing our website through the information request form, and / or newsletter subscription request form.
4. What Personal Data we process
Personal data that is automatically collected when you browse our website. During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (such as for example domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of device or browser used to connect).
Personal data voluntarily provided by you when you browse our website by spontaneously filling in the appropriate forms. In some parts of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide Personal Data to subscribe to the newsletter, or to forward questions and requests to us.
Personal data that is automatically collected when we send you e-mails or communications. When we send you emails or communications we use tracking systems, such as pixels or web beacons, to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on the hyperlinks contained within the email, from which IP address or with what type browser opens the email, and other similar details.
5. How we use Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
- collect anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to improve its usability;
- check how the site is used;
- respond to questions and requests made through our website;
6. What is the legal basis of the treatment
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of Personal Data that is automatically collected when you browse our Website is as appropriate:
- the legitimate interest in making the site functionalities usable following user access;
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of Personal Data voluntarily provided by you when you browse our Website or that is collected automatically when we send you e-mails or communications is, as appropriate: (i) the consent you freely provide and in this case the refusal will make it impossible to send you newsletters and advertising material or invitations to our events and initiatives; (ii) the execution of a contract of which you are a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
7. Rights of the interested party.
As of 25 May 2018, pursuant to the GDPR, the interested party (i.e. the person who releases his / her data to the undersigned) has the right:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction of personal data or the cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him;
- to oppose the processing of their data;
- to request and obtain the portability in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device of personal data that are processed by automated means and request their transfer to another data controller;
- to withdraw his consent (the information to be given to the interested party about the right to withdraw consent cannot obviously concern the cases in which the processing, for example, is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject o for the execution of a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority of which the data controller is invested);
- to lodge a complaint with the Italian supervisory authority on data protection (Privacy Guarantor) http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.
8. Applications of the interested parties addressed to the Data Controller
Such requests may be addressed by the interested parties by sending their request to: ESTA ITALIA - Piazza Stradivari 5 - 26100 - Cremona - Italy, or by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com
9. Common provisions
What security measures we take We process your Personal Data using electronic or otherwise automated, IT and telematic tools, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee their safety in any case .
How long we keep your Personal Data for We keep your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in accordance with current legislation.
Who are the authorized parties and those responsible for processing your data Your Personal Data are processed by our specially appointed and authorized employees. If necessary or essential for the purposes indicated, we share your Personal Data with third parties appointed as data processors, namely: companies belonging to our corporate group; people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our company; companies, entities, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the aforementioned purposes (market analysis and research service, management of credit card payments, maintenance of IT systems). In the presence of your specific consent, your Personal Data may be transferred abroad, to companies belonging to and not part of our corporate group, even outside the European Union in the forms and ways provided for by the current legislation, guaranteeing in in any case an adequate level of protection.
In any case, your Personal Data will never be disclosed.
What are your rights At any time you can access Personal Data, object to processing or request the cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information collected by us, exercising the right to limitation of treatment and the right to data portability, by sending a e-mail to the e-mail address shown at the bottom of the home page of our site If we have collected and are processing personal data on the basis of your specific consent, you can withdraw it at any time. If you are a customer, you can manage the settings of your personal account through the interface of our platform. If necessary, you can finally submit a complaint to the local Privacy Guarantor.